A stranger was seated next to Little Johnny on the plane when the stranger turned to the Little Johnny and said:
– Let’s talk. I’ve heard that flights will go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.
Little Johnny, who had just opened his book, closed it slowly, and said to the stranger:
– What would you like to discuss?
– Oh, I don’t know, – said the stranger. – How about nuclear power?..
– OK, – said Little Johnny. – That could be an interesting topic. But let me ask you a question first: A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat grass. The same stuff. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass. Why do you suppose that is?
– Jeez,- said the stranger. – I have no idea.
– Well, then, – said Little Johnny. – How is it that you feel qualified to discuss nuclear power when you don’t know shit?
😌 🙎 😌 🙎 😌 🙎 😌 🙎 😌 🙎 😌 🙎 😌